PORTFOLIO DAY AT FIVE POINTS
Nurturing Artists of All Ages
Saturday, April 22, 2017
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
You are invited to attend PORTFOLIO DAY, a free event.
- Representatives from the three consortium colleges affiliated with Five Points Gallery - University of Hartford/Hartford Art School, University of Connecticut and Northwestern Connecticut Community College – will be on hand to answer questions on college programs and career opportunities.
- High School Students, freshmen through seniors are welcome.
- Students interested in transferring to four year schools are encouraged to attend.
- Adults who would like feedback on their art work or want to learn more about college art programs as they pertain to career change or personal enrichment are also welcome.
- Participants will have an opportunity to tour the Gallery and the Five Points/Hartford Art School - University of Hartford Launchpad. The Launchpad offers affordable shared studio spaces, mentorship and exhibition opportunities for graduates of Hartford Arts School-University of Hartford.
- A formal portfolio is not needed; attendees may bring in as little as one piece for feedback and advice.
- Learn about what to expect in college art classes.
This event is free and open to the public.