CRITIQUE DAY AT FIVE POINTS
Nurturing Artists of All Ages
Saturday, April 6, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
This event is free and open to the public
Faculty from the consortium colleges affiliated with Five Points - University of Hartford/Hartford Art School, University of Connecticut and Northwestern Connecticut Community College - will look at your art work and answer questions on college programs and career opportunities.
- Attendees may bring in as little as one piece of artwork or a full portfolio for discussion and feedback.
- Middle and high school students from all grades are welcome.
- Students interested in transferring to four-year schools are encouraged to attend.
- Adults who would like feedback on their art work or want to learn more about college art programs as they pertain to career change or personal enrichment are also welcome.
- Participants will have an opportunity to tour the Gallery, the Five Points/Hartford Art School - University of Hartford Launchpad and the Five Points Gallery Annex. The Annex is a community pop-up gallery managed by the Launchpad artists.
With support from the Department of Economic and Community Development, Connecticut Office of the Arts, which also receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency